INVITED PLENARY SPEAKERS in CIMA2015
- Kilian Jornet – Mountaineering Ski 2013 and Skyrunning 2014 Wold Champion (Spain).
- Carlos Barrabés – Global Entrepreneur Related to Mountaineering and Highlander ( Spain ).
CONFIRMED ROUNDTABLES SPEAKERS
Competition in Mountain Sports
- Angelo Seneci (ITaly). Director of ARCO.
- Marco María Scolaris (Italy). President of the International Federation of Sport Climbing.
- Carmen Arnaudas (Spain). Spanish Agency for Health Protection in Sports (AEPSAD).
- Albert Balcells (Spain). Nature Outdoor events organizer.
Olympism and Mountain Sports
- Marino Giacometti (Italy) President of the International Federation of Skyrunning, ISF.
- Urs Stöcker (Switzerland). President of the International Ice Climbing Competition Council-UIAA.
- Armando Mariotta (Italy) President of the International Ski Mountaineering Federation.
- Lluís López (Spain). FEDME Manager and ISMF former president.
Mountaineers Organizations in the XXI century
- Frits Vrijlandt (Holand). President of the International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation, UIAA.
- Christine Pae (Korea). Manager of the Korean Mountaineering Federation and General Secretary of Assian-UIAA.
- Josef Klenner (Germany). President of the German Mountaineering Federation, DAV.
Trainning in Mountain Sports
- Steve Long (United Kingdom). President of Training Standars WG-UIAA.
- Lázaro Mediavilla Saldaña (Spain) University teacher and Spanish represent ANETA (Spain) for the project European Learning Syllabus for Outdoor Animators.
- Pedro Cuiça (Portugal). Technical Director of Camp and Mountaineering Federation of Portugal/National School of Mountaineering.
- Thomas Waibel (Germany) International Commission of Canyoning (CIC-Canyoning)
Other Organizations with activity in the Mountains
- Francisco Royo (Spain). Federation of Speleology.
- Víctor Tarodo (Spain). Vicepresident of the International Mountain Bicycling Assotiation, IMBA.
- Juan Antonio Carrascosa (Spain). Technical Director and Doctor of the Spanish Foundation for Mountaineering and Adapted Sport FEMAD.
- Victor García (Spain). President of Spanish Orienting Federation.
Mountaineering and Nature Conservation
- Javier Gómez Limón (Spain). Expert of Europarc-Spain
- Lode Beckers (Belgium). The Belgian Alpine Club CMBEL, Special Olympics Belgium, WWF Belgium
- Claude Eckhardt (France). French Federation of Alpine and Mountaineering Clubs FFCAM and UIAA Honorary Member.
- Goio Larrañaga (Spain). FEDME Skyrunning director.
Mountaineering in Mass Media
- Darío Rodríguez (Spain). Director of Desnivel Moutain Magazine
- Thomas Hahr (Switzerland). Marketing and Communication , UIAA.
- Francesc Estorach (Spain). Communnication Director, FEDME.
Singular Peaks and their management problems
- Ang Tshering Sherpa (Nepal). President of Nepal Mountaineering Federation NMP , Businessman of “Asian Trekking” and UIAA Honorary Member.
- Hitoshi Onodera (Japan) Japan Mountaineering Federation JMP responsable of environment.
- Georges Elziere (France) President of French Federation of Alpine and Mountaineering Clubs FFCAM.
Meteorology on service for Mountain Sports
- Jean Jacques Thillet (France). Meteorologist expert in Mountain Meteorology.
- Jofré Janué (Spain). Meteorologist of TV3 and FEDME advisor.
- Jacob Petrus (Spain). Meteorologist and conducter of “ Aquí la Tierra” TVE program.
- Ramón Pascual (Spain). Director of Prediction and Monitoring Group-Territorial Delegation AEMET-Cataluña
Hiking, between tradition and modernity
- Lis Nielsen (Denmark). President of the European Ramblers’ Association ERA.
- Cristne Merkel (Germany) Director of ‘Let’s go’ program of Deutscher Wanderberband Service.
- Vicente Zapata (Spain) University teacher and member of FEDME Scientific Advisory Council of the Mountains.
- Victor Sánchez (Spain) University teacher and member of FEDME Scientific Advisory Council of the Mountains.
Active Tourism in the Mountains
- Herman Smulder (Belgium) President of European Confederation of Outdoor Employers.
- Ignacio Alonso (Spain). President of the Assotiation of Active Tourism Companies- ANETA.
- Paulo Rocha (Portugal). President of the Portuguese Assotiation of Congress Companies, Tourism Animation and Events.
- Javier Garrido, (Spain), President of Spanish Mountain Guides Assotiation AEGM.
Contributions from Mountaineering to rural development
- Pier Giorgio Olvetti (Italiy). CAI and UIAA Executive Board member.
- David Moscoso (Spain). University teacher, Sociology Sport expert and rural development.
- Sergio Rivas (Spain). Mountain Huts manager in Aragonese Mountain Federation.
Climbing in XXI century
- Urko Carmona (Spain). Disavility climber, international champion.
- Anne Arran (UK). Climber and UIAA Management Committee member.
Cafety in the Mountains
- Jac Loosveldt (Belgium) Professional association of outdoor sports businesses, BFNO
- Jean Pierre Fosson (France) Secretary of Fondazione Montagna Sicura (Italia).
- Rafael Olmedo Soler (Spain). Director of Technological Innovation in GEKO NavSat
- Luis Manuel González Renedo (Spain). Institute for Youth of Castilla and León.
- Primitivo Hernández Martín (Spain). Tcol. Mountain Service Headquarter, Civil Guard.
Health and Mountain
- Kepa Lizarraga (Spain) Sport Medical Center. Bizkaia
- Iñigo Soteras (Spain) Emergency Service. Transborder Hospital of Cerdanya.
- Franc Mengelle (France) SAMU 31. Toulouse Hospital. Vicepresident of ANMSM.
- Gregorio Martínez Villén (Spain) Miguel Servet Hospital. Zaragoza